| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushiro in February is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.6 °C (11.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 38.6mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:53 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushiro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kushiro, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushiro:
- Omu, Japan - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) N
- Rumoi, Japan - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 212.4 kms (132 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Obihiro, Japan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) W
- Tomakomai, Japan - 234.7 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Hiroo, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SW
- Urakawa, Japan - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) SW