| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushiro in January is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.1 °C (10.2 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 42.5mm (1.7in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:50 long with an average length of 9:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushiro January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kushiro, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushiro:
- Omu, Japan - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) N
- Rumoi, Japan - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 212.4 kms (132 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Obihiro, Japan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) W
- Tomakomai, Japan - 234.7 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Hiroo, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SW
- Urakawa, Japan - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) SW