| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushiro in March is slightly cold at -1.7 °C (28.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 62.3mm (2.5in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushiro March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kushiro, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushiro:
- Omu, Japan - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) N
- Rumoi, Japan - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 212.4 kms (132 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Obihiro, Japan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) W
- Tomakomai, Japan - 234.7 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Hiroo, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SW
- Urakawa, Japan - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) SW