| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kushiro in May is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 103.3mm (4.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Kushiro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kushiro, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kushiro:
- Omu, Japan - 211.1 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Mombetsu, Japan - 173.2 kms (107.6 miles) NNW
- Abashiri, Japan - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) N
- Rumoi, Japan - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) WNW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) WNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 212.4 kms (132 miles) W
- Sapporo, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) W
- Obihiro, Japan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) W
- Tomakomai, Japan - 234.7 kms (145.9 miles) W
- Hiroo, Japan - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) SW
- Urakawa, Japan - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) SW